Save A Trip: Ship It To Us!
Cant make it to the store? Consider shipping via Canada Post or your favorite courier. (Sorry; no COD orders accepted.) If you ship your equipment, please remember the following:
- Print or type a description of the problem on a page with your name, full return address, telephone number(s) and e-mail address.
- Include samples of defective photos and/or negatives.
- Pack carefully. Put the complete camera and paperwork into a plastic bag. Package it in a sturdy cardboard box large enough to permit at least 3 inches of padding material on all sides, plus top and bottom. Ensure a tight fit. Seal all seams tightly with shipping tape.
- Mark your return address clearly on the exterior of the box. We recommend you insure the package and use a shipper that can trace it if necessary.
- Ship to us - call or e-mail first for instructions...
- When your camera is repaired, we can ship it to you anywhere in Canada at competitive rates. Repair and shipping charges can be paid over the phone by Visa or MasterCard.